We specialize in providing Information Technology and Learning/Training solutions to our clients that enable their employees to be the best they can be. We serve the Small to Medium Business sized business community in the greater Baton Rouge, New Orleans, and Lafayette markets.
We are successful because we listen to our clients, we learn from our clients, and we know our clients.
This is a terrific opportunity for an ambitious, motivated ‘go-getter’ to join a growing sales team. Primary responsibilities include: generating revenue by introducing and selling our innovative Training and Training Management solutions to organizations in our market area.
- Proactively utilize resources to target sales leads, increase revenue and grow client base.
- Qualify, prospect and foster new business development opportunities.
- Follow up on marketing generated leads and prospects.
- Engage with Customers and Prospects to identify opportunities to create value in their organization with our solutions.
- Utilize CRM to maintain accurate, detailed notes, track leads, activities and metrics productivity.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? We are looking for passionate, focused and talented people.
To be successful in this position you will have
- A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of sales experience.
- Achievement of quota and / or revenue goals with a passion for selling.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, positive attitude and a high energy level.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple clients with multiple sales funnel stages.
- The motivation and discipline to constantly improve and meet long and short term goals.
- A tenacious self-starter; self-motivated, able to work independently without much supervision.
- A “hunter” who enjoys opening doors and driving new business.
- Passionate about understanding and helping clients’ needs and challenges.
- Collaborative team player, confident, and articulate.
Compensation is salary + commission. Benefits include healthcare, life insurance, 401k, and $3k/yr in training funds for career advancement.
Base + Commission OTE = $70K - $84K, plus Expenses & Benefits